Photographs of natural CP stands

From: Joe Cumbee (Acumbee@Surfsouth.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 15:25:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:25:23 -0400
From: Joe Cumbee <Acumbee@Surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Photographs of natural CP stands

CP Digest members
     If you have a little time to kill and would like to see photographs
of nice natural South Central Georgia Sarracenia stands, then follow the
directions below. The photos are of this years plants. Included are
natural stands of S. flava, S. minor, S. pssitacina, and Pinguicula. If
you cannot see the Pinguicula they are the smallish pink flower stalks.
 These areas are fired every two years and were fired this winter.
You only have to down load the program PhotoWorks once (details listed
at bottom of this letter). Save it as I plan to take pictures at the
ICPS convention in May at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and make them
available for viewing.

Roll 13615670 is of all natural stands of Sarracenias and Pinguicula.

Roll 13615671 has a few pictures of the natural stands, carnivorous
plants around my house, and also includes the Boy Scouts visiting
Andersonville Civil War Prison and National Cemetery.
Sincerely,
Joe Cumbee

To download your photos, do the following:
> > 1. From the Seattle FilmWorks' home page (http://www.filmworks.com),
> select the PhotoMail option.
>
> 2. From the list of PhotoMail options, select the option to
> download your photos.

  3. Enter customer number 23562767.

> 4. Enter the roll number 13615670.
>
> 5. Click the button to download your photos.
>
> 6: When prompted by your browser, save your file to your hard disk. Note which directory the file is in, so you can tell PhotoWorks where to
> find it.

  7. Repeat step 3. then step 4. except the roll number is 13615671

 8: Use either PhotoMail Manager or PhotoWorks PhotoMail Wizard to
extract your images from the downloaded file.
> This set of photos will be available for download until 05-10-97.

                     FREE PHOTOWORKS SOFTWARE