Superthrive

From: dragon@huron.net
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 12:06:07 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 15:06:07 -0400
From: dragon@huron.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Superthrive

I have noticed of late the interest in Superthrive. My personal
experience with that product is indifference. I found no benefits to
using these vitamins/hormones on my Neps at all; I prefer to use
diluted Orchid fertilizers or diluted seaweed-based fertilizers.

To all Canadian CPers... If you are interested in purchasing
Superthrive, you may be able to acquire some by mail from the following
Orchid Grower. Try calling "Orchid Haven" at (905) 668-8534. They are
located in Whitby, Ontario. I know they had some in stock about 3
months ago.

Good luck! Nigel