N. burkei

From: Chris Marsden (Byway@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 13:13:54 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:13:54 -0400
From: Chris Marsden <Byway@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. burkei

Hi All,

> I was still thinking I own a Nep burkei, seeing the picture in Slack's
book.

Whoah. I think that maybe in Slack's book Insect-eating plants and how to
grow them there may be a mix-up in photos on page 154. Either the top
picture is N. lowii and the left is N. burkei or my Nep identification is
up the creek. I've never grown either of these plants so I don't claim for
a second I'm anything but a complete newbie, but it seems to me that maybe
it is wrong.

What does everyone else think/know?

My kindest Regards,

Toby