Klima-Gro is HERE!

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 15:49:42 PDT

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 18:49:42 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Klima-Gro is HERE!

 Well my Klima-gro arrived yesterday, and aside from one cracked piece
of glass (Can UPS ever deliver glass unbroken? Klima-gro is sending a
replacement panel.) everything looks great! I've already evicted my CP
from their condo and into the Klima-gro (KG from here on...). One
interesting note... the soil temp can be set to 65 degrees which may
make Darlingtonia plantings possible.

  My KG is in a NW window now (In the living room per my wife! Cool,
huh?), but I may move it SE window that the condo was in... as for the
comments on d. adelae not liking direct light, mine has always grown in
direct sun. It's thriving. The mutt ping seems to tolerate direct sun,
but pings don't give as many warning signs as sundews and VFTs, IMHO.

  I've actually filled a huge portion of the KG with my Home Depot
plants. Btw- my local Home Depots seem to have abandoned CP. (Sigh)
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

  As soon as the CP get established, I'll take photos and post them at
my site. As always, I'll let you all know when.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul V. McCullough