Byblis Linflora

From: Shalaka Kulkarni (702159@ican.net)
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 19:25:20 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 22:25:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Shalaka Kulkarni <702159@ican.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Byblis Linflora

Dear List,

Just recently I recieved some B. linflora seed from a friend. I wasn't
expecting it, but now that I have it I want to know what I need to do to
germinate it. I know this was just mentioned in the last couple of
discussions but I just skimmed that section. Anyone with that issue of the
discussion please send it to me.

thanks all,

Adwait Kulkarni

Also, Eric Greene, I just checked my mom's desk this morning and there was
the letter containing my payment for the H. heterodoxa. It should have
reached you sometime this week, but my mom forgot....parents....slipped her
mind she says. I am making sure she sends it this weekend. Sorry for the
inconvienience.