Re: Byblis Linflora

From: Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 31 1997 - 10:39:06 PDT

Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 18:39:06 +0100
From: Clarke Brunt <clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Byblis Linflora

On 29 May 97 at 19:33, Shalaka Kulkarni wrote:

 Just recently I recieved some B. linflora seed from a friend. I wasn't
> expecting it, but now that I have it I want to know what I need to do to
> germinate it...

I thought that B. liniflora was the 'easy' one, as opposed to the
other Byblis (whose name I have forgotten - gigantea?).

When I last grew B. liniflora, I just sowed as for example any easy
Drosera - on the surface of peat/sand mix stood in rainwater.

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk) http://www.brunt.demon.co.uk/
Cacti in Mexico, Cacti in flower, Frogspawn, etc.