Yellow leaves on M. pudica?

From: Rick Hyde (rah@netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 07:16:45 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 07:16:45 -0700
From: Rick Hyde <rah@netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Yellow leaves on M. pudica?

Good morning,

Can anyone help me with my Mimosa? I have several grown from seed this
spring planted together in a 6" pot of commercial potting soil. They sit in
a greenhouse and receive lots of light - the purpurea right next to them
have colored up nicely. However, the leaves are a rather pale green and the
lower leaves are yellow and some have fallen off. I've observed this with
Mimosa before, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

Help appreciated.