I'm back and other stuff !!!

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 08:41:00 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 97 15:41:00 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm back and other stuff !!!

Hi, I got back on Friday from Pennsylvania. Now I have a lot to do. While I
was gone only one plant died and all the cuttings, but all of the other cp are
thriving, I was so suprised. I also once thought about scattering seed in
bogs, trying to reintroduce native cp, but I thought it was not worth the
effort. I saw many bogs where I live and they keep getting destroyed one after
another, and if cp would start to flourish there they would soon be plowed
over to make room for new home construction. I would not want those cp to have
die like that. For state-protected bogs or bogs owned my people(s), hey do
whatever you want, just make sure you are allowed to or if that certain
species would not do any harm. So if you want to, the best way is to find what
cp grow closest to your area or just leave the bogs alone.

     Robert