Updated web page

From: Dean A.Cook (cooks@televar.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 1997 - 23:45:02 PDT

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 23:45:02 -0700
From: "Dean A.Cook" <cooks@televar.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Updated web page

--------------FCEE2612D550E54613F518A1

Hi Everyone, I have had recent problems with my e-mail service, they
shut down unexpectedly. I now have a new updated web page and address.
The page has quite a few new pictures. Thank you to everyone who has
contributed to those pictures, it gives everyone a chance to take a look
at these plants in nature. Also, please take note of my new e-mail
address. Feel free to e-mail me with any comments concerning plants,
pictures or pretty much anything.
Take Care
Dean Cook
Cook's Carnivorous Plants.

New updated web page: http://www.televar.com/~cooks

--------------FCEE2612D550E54613F518A1

begin: vcard
fn: Dean Cook
n: Cook;Dean
org: Cook's Carnivorous Plants
email;internet: cooks@televar.com
note: A new and exciting web page is on its way, keep in touch to find out. Also check into the daily specials.
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end: vcard

--------------FCEE2612D550E54613F518A1--