Re: directions to cookout in Fl

From: Oliver T Massey CFS (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 01 1997 - 07:45:20 PDT

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 10:45:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Oliver T Massey CFS <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: directions to cookout in Fl

First, the band width response is for those with no private email, others
please ignore. Hope this is no major inconvenience.

Now, for those coming:

The cookout is Sunday, beginning about 3 or so at Bob McMorris's house in
Hudson Fl. Hudson is north of St. Pete on US19. From St. Pete take US19 north
past SR54 (State Road 52) and SR52. After you pass New York Ave. begin looking
to your left for a _very_ large construction crane. You will also see the sign
for the Sunwest Mine. Turn left off of US19 at the crane (I believe this is a
gravel road). Drive a few hundred yards +/- and the road splits. The right
hand turn goes to the mine entrance, you take the left hand split. Follow the
road until it ends and turn left on to Larson Lane. Bob's house (16402 Larson
Lane) is the first house on the left, parking will be in the mowed area
directly across from the house.

It is about 5 miles from SR52/US19 intersection to Bob's house. If you need
extra directions, Bob's number is: 813-862-5440

For those of you from the east side of Florida: From Ocalla go south, from
Tampa go north on I-75 to SR52 (Bayonet Pointe/Dade City exit). Drive west on
SR52 at least ~25 miles, about 8 miles past US41. At this point you may go
straight thru, as SR52 runs into US19. However, because of construction, you
may want to turn north (right) from SR52 onto Hicks road. Follow Hicks Rd
north, it curves left and runs into US19. Turn right onto US19 and begin
looking for the big crane, it will be on your left. Turn left just in front of
the big crane and follow instructions above.

Email me or call Bob if you need additional info.

See ya there.
Tom in Fl.