Re: Adrians green slime and seed germination

From: ACArnold@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 03 1997 - 04:18:39 PDT

Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 07:18:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: ACArnold@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Adrians green slime and seed germination

Dear Loyd,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your query - my aol account developed a
hiccup as a result of someone sending me a message that was not appreciated
by aol and I couldn't download e-mail. Anyway, now resolved (though I still
don't know what caused it!)

This year I have been germinating a variety of droseras using the overhead
spraying method and have two Utrics, one of which is U. alpina. All the
droseras have now germinated (not in huge numbers but useful quantities).
Unfortunately, neither of the Utrics are showing any activity. I am
persevering and will keep you posted, off list.

Regards,

Adrian Arnold.

In a message dated 25/07/97 12:22:36, you write: