N.bicalcarata

From: Steve (sgrigg@ultra.net.au)
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 15:12:37 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:12:37 +1000
From: "Steve" <sgrigg@ultra.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N.bicalcarata

Hi everyone,
                   I have 3 only N.bicalcarata { small plants} to swap with
other Australian collectors. I'm after similar fairly rare species. These
plants are the ones I had kept for myself from the seed I germinated a
couple of years ago. I'm lucky in that I have a male plant and a friend a
short distance away has a female. I can only swap with Australian
collectors as I haven't found out about CITIES certificates yet.Good
growing and best wishes.
           Steve Grigg.