Re: Brazilian Expedition part 15

From: Christophe BAUFFE - Unite de Zoologie (bauffe_c@fsagx.ac.be)
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 23:57:33 PDT

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 08:57:33 +0200
From: bauffe_c@fsagx.ac.be (Christophe BAUFFE - Unite de Zoologie )
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: Brazilian Expedition part 15

Hello,

I live in Belgium. Since more month, I read with interest the CP group
discussion. Can you say me where I can find in Europe more plants thazt
appears in your discussion. For exemple, I have 2 species of Heliamphora but
I don't find other species in Belgium. Where must I seek to find other
plants? I should wished to complete my collection. Can you send me adresses
in Europe to find very intersting Cp.

Thank you very much.

Christophe
Christophe Bauffe
Faculte Universitaire des Sciences Agronomiques de Gembloux (FUSAGx)
UER de Zoologie generale et appliquee
Passage des Deportes, 2
5030 Gembloux
Tel: (32 81) 62.22.86 Fax: (32 81) 62.23.12
E-mail: Bauffe_c@fsagx.ac.be