Re: Nutrition Label for insects

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 05:32:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:32:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nutrition Label for insects

>From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil

> I feed my vfts with ..... Small Frogs.......

What is this, Charles, you have the Hummers of the VFT world! This is
unbelievable. Do they also leap tall buildings to catch them! I'm
still amazed and dumbfounded. You know I had recently asked you for
some vft for an elementary school. I now want YOURS for me. This is a
great selling point and you can now pay for your trips to cp conferences
anywhere. You just need a good marketing strategy .....or manager.

A vft fly trap that eats small frogs. Maybe I misread this and you mean
tadpoles --- grin, grin, grin.

David