Darlingtonia available for collection in UK

From: Andrew Bate (cp@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 07 1997 - 03:30:33 PDT

Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 10:30:33 GMT
From: Andrew Bate <cp@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darlingtonia available for collection in UK

I have about 15-20 Darlingtonia of good size (4-12 inches) that I need
to find homes for before winter as my greenhouse is fit to burst!
Most of the plants are planted in live sphagnum but a few are in a
peat mix due to lack of sphagnum.

I am *not prepared* to post these plants in case they get damaged so
they can only be collected from myself in Worcestershire. I know this
severely limits my options to sell them but I do not want them damaged
and the hassle of post. =20

The plants will be very reasonably priced as my main aim is to get rid
of them rather than get money for them.

If anyone is interested then please email me and I can provide a
scanned image of some of the plants for you to see before you decide.

Regards,
  Andrew
--=20
Andrew Bate