Re: Photron Terrarium

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 08 1997 - 15:43:00 PDT

Date:    Mon, 08 Sep 97 18:43 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Photron Terrarium

> I'm looking for someone that has had first hand experience with the "Photron"
> terrarium in growing Carnivorous Plants. Please e-mail me privately. I'm
> interested in getting one.
> Thanks for any help.
> Darren
> teeth32@aol.com

Hello Darren,

    Phototrons are much better for growing pot (as advertised in
_High Times_), than CP's. You could build your own terrarium for less
money and have more room than the phototron has. I have not owned one,
but have seen them and read articles and I'm not impressed. Anyone with
a positive on the Phototron for CP? They might be useful for one or two
mid-sized Neps, if they are kept well trimmed...

Dave Evans