Drosera-I need to some more!!!

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@classic.msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 15:44:51 PDT

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 97 22:44:51 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@classic.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera-I need to some more!!!

Hi, for the past few months I have not posted anything on the digest that is
because I have been very busy.Ummm......I have been wanting for a long time to
get some more Drosera because I don't have many. I want to get Drosera because
my collection of cp is mostly made of Nepenthes, Heliamphora,Dionea, and some
pings. And sarr., but I need more drosera!! I am looking for anything. I will
buy or if anyone has any hey do not want I will also go that way. I only have
$21 to spend on them though...Can anyone send me prices of their drosera or
whatever.My page does not work right, so now I cannot download the file
uploader , so I may never be able to get pics. on my page.My nepenthes
seedlings will be for sale starting late next spring and on...I do this becaue
I want thm to be bigger than they are now. I will have N. rafflesiana, N.
gracilis, N. maxima, N. apullaria and N. ventricosa for sale then.

 Robert Hood

p.s. It is late summer almost fall where I live right now.