Re: a good CP book

From: Tim Malcolm (malcol01@camosun.bc.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 10:29:12 PDT

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Malcolm <malcol01@camosun.bc.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: a good CP book

I've read the peitropaulo book and, diplomacy aside, didn't think it was
all that great. I also think that since such strange conservation ideas
are expressed so prominantly that its almost a shame that its
so widely available. I found that, as an absolute beginner the Slack
book, carnivorous plants and how to grow them was much more approachable
and practical, especially what he says about growing them indoors without
any special equipment.

I must add though that I'm just a beginner and can't back up any of my
opinions with actual long-term experience, although I haven't managed to
kill anything yet.

Tim Malcolm
malcol01@camosun.bc.ca