Re: a good CP book

From: Ricell@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 17:38:45 PDT

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:38:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ricell@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: a good CP book

Tim Malcolm wrote:
> I found that, as an absolute beginner the Slack
> book, carnivorous plants and how to grow them was much more approachable
> and practical, especially what he says about growing them indoors without
> any special equipment.

I have been looking for this book for many years now. Its been out of print
for some time now. I have had people do used book searches for me and
everytime I go near a used book store I wander in hoping to find a copy. No
luck in the last 6 years or so. If anyone knows of a source for this book
please let me know.

Anyone know when Peter D'Amato's book will be out? What about Allen Lowrie's
CP of Australia Volume 3?

Thanks,
Rich