RE: ethyl methane sulfonate and nitrosomethyle urea

From: Matt (drake@erols.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 1997 - 09:58:38 PDT

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 16:58:38 +0000
From: Matt <drake@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: ethyl methane sulfonate and nitrosomethyle urea

I did not post this to the CP Mailing List. It was to another mailing
list. I do appreciate your information, David, but why did you post
your responses to my email to another mailing list to the CP Mailing
List? Not to mention the fact that carnivorous plants are not
mentioned anywhere in the posting and therefore it probably doesn't
belong on the CP Mailing List to begin with, I would appreciate if in
the future when I post to a mailing list that my posting stays within
the domain of that mailing list, and is not sent to other mailing
lists without my prior consent.
     No hard feelings this time (just please don't do that again), and
thanks for the information. :)