Attention Plant Sellers:

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 18:28:11 PDT

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 18:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Attention Plant Sellers:

Hello Carnivorous Plant Sellers:

Barry Meyers-Rice here. I am putting the final touches on the
next version of the Carnivorous Plant FAQ.

I am producing a page that compiles links to carnivorous plant
sellers that have websites or email addresses. I would like to
hear from sources that wish to be included.

I answer requests from many people each week who are looking for
plants (mostly common species), and am looking for plant sources
I can recommend to them.

In order for me to consider including your site on the carnivorous
plant FAQ, please fill out the following form and return it to me
at bazza@ucdavis.edu
Name of Nursery or Proprietor:

WWW address (if you have one):

Email address:

Genera offered:

Any comments (just a few lines please, i.e., "I only sell to other
people in Antarctica"):

Check which of the following apply:

[ ] The material I sell is propagated by me. Any field collection
    I do is legal, and is to develop breeding or propagation stock
    only. I do not collect plants to fill plant orders.
    (I will endorse these nurseries on my FAQ)

[ ] Some or all of the material I sell is provided for me by other
    people. As far as I know, my sources do not field collect the
    material I am sent.
    (I may list these nurseries, but with disclaimers)

    Nurseries which field collect or do not know the origin of their
    plants will not be included on the FAQ plant source list.

Barry

Dr. Barry Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant FAQ
http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/faq/faq.html