Re: Superthrive

From: drake@erols.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 05:00:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 12:00:37 +0000
From: drake@erols.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Superthrive

Perry (and anybody else),
     If you want specific references to journals, start with these
general references. I don't work for the company that makes
Superthrive, and being convinced of its effectiveness, have nothing to
gain by taking alot of time to search through journals.
Sources to contact about their use of Superthrive:
(All USA)
Department of Agriculture
Air Force, Navy, Army
Forest Service
maybe also try National Parks

To find journals on Superthrive, look for articles on the following:
effects of vitamin B1 on plant growth
effects of acetic acid on plant growth (preferably the same acetic
acid as is in Superthrive)

     I think I will pass on the experiments. I don't spend my time
dropping rocks on the ground to see the effects of gravity; nor would
I experiment with Superthrive when its ingredients are proven as well.
Remember that carnivorous plants are, in actuallity, just plants, and
recieve the same benefits of treatment with hormones as other plant
life (I HIGHLY doubt there is a species of plant that does not benefit
from hormonal treatments at all).
     Happy growing! :)