Mail Problems

From: Russell Elliott (elliott@nexus.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 04:36:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 21:06:40 +0930 (CST)
From: elliott@nexus.edu.au (Russell Elliott)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mail Problems

 Sorry to post this message here, but I seem to be having trouble with my
Geocities mail account. If anyone has sent me anything during the last 6
days, could you please resend it to: elliott@nexus.edu.au

 Could people who have me in their mail address books please change my
address to my Nexus one. It is a lot more reliable at the moment, and I
intend to start using it again for all my mail.

Thanks,

        -Russell

! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director, !
! Australian Carnivorous Plant Society. !
! Sorry, due to limited stocks, seed only available to members. !
! mailto:relliott@geocities.com !
! Please Direct membership enquiries to Brian Denton at: !
! mailto:bdenton@camtech.net.au !
! ACPS Home Page: http://www.camtech.net.au/acps !