Back in town

From: Wim Leys (Wim.Leys@vlm.be)
Date: Mon Oct 27 1997 - 03:00:07 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:00:07 +0100
From: Wim Leys <Wim.Leys@vlm.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Back in town

Hi all,

I'm back. I've changed work. It took a while before I received a PC.
That is solved since last Friday.

I was disconnected from the World for about a month. Will those of you
who have tried to contact me, resend their messages to me again ?
Thanks.

Please note my new e-mail address ( wim.leys@vlm.be ).

I did forget to do two things on my old work, and that is to take a copy
of my address book and bookmark list. Those of you with whom I have
"spoken" may want to send me a "Hello message", so I can rebuild my
address book. Thanks.

Kind regards
Wim Leys

--
Wim Leys, informaticus  mailto:wim.leys@vlm.be
VLM, afdeling Informatica en Gronddatabank GIS

# Please note the change of my e-mail address #