Let's Link

From: Frank Bertotti (tfmb@letslink.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 01:51:16 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:51:16 +0000
From: tfmb@letslink.com (Frank Bertotti)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Let's Link

Visit Let's Link at http://www.letzlink.com/

I invite you to visit Let's Link .... perhaps, our Let's Link & Links section.

Although, our "Add Your Link" service is FREE, we do ask you to reciprocate with a LINK at your site .... not required but highly appreciated. .... please review our instructions for linking before adding your site.

Let's Link is a highly interactive Information Resource Center and a Global Gateway to thousands of The Best Sites on the "Net". Primary links include: Global Travel Guide; Education Network; Career Services; SharewareNET; Product Showcase; Worldwide Marketplace, Art; Catalogs; Real Estate Corner; Shoppers Paradise and much more. Let's Link is a family friendly site.

Our site visitation now exceeds 4,300 per/day! 25% Europe.... 70% North America... 5% Asia

I hope you find our Information Resource Center useful.

Regards,

Frank Bertotti
http://www.letzlink.com