Re: Paul and Venus

From: Randall Palmer (sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 10:06:20 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:06:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Randall Palmer <sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Paul and Venus

Paul
        Venus will only grow where Armadilas and Squirrels and crazzy cats
will let her. I have tried to introduce Venus to my canal bed only to
find the plant no where to be found the next day. The place where I put
it, was snortted up mud. Man put a water tower just north of our property
which now makes it perfect(Making the canal dried up but still muddy). I
having fun planting S. Flava, Rubra, and Purparea there. I wonder if the
off-springs would be considered natural Hybreds.

Randy Palmer
sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us