Plants

From: Joe Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 16:42:54 PST

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 19:42:54 -0500
From: Joe Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plants

I would like to publicly apologize for my private thoughts about some
nepenthes plants I ordered some time ago from Brian Barnes. I had begun
to think that I was not going to see my plants or money. But today they
arrived, and arrive they did. Large,-- Excellent-- healthy plants.
Well worth the money and the wait. In the past, from some sources, I
have spent much more money and received a lot less plant. I was totally
besides myself and felt guilty for ever doubting him. He sent an
e-mail last week explaining that some things had happened, and I felt
some what better. But today restored my belief in an old adage that I
have heard over the years "that you can always trust a gardener and
plant grower."
Again Brian I apologize, and to you other folks that ordered from him;
if your plants are only half as good as the ones I received you will
still be thoroughly pleased.
Joe