Re: Help fungus!!

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 04:16:36 PST

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 12:16:36 +0000
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Help fungus!!

On 7 Nov 97 at 2:09, M.G.A. van Vliet wrote:

> Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of a funges on my cp's
> (vft's ping. and sarr.)
>
> What should I do/get ( if I have to buy something, I must be able to do so
> in the Netherlands)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mark G.A. van Vliet

This depends on what fungus causes problems. Usually, however fungal
infections are a sign for wrong growing conditions. Try to enhance
light levels to get stronger plants.

It Botrytis cinerea is causing problems, Benomyl (Benlate) or
Cercobin might help.

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471 / +49-621-7152027
Fax: +49-621-7152028

E-Mail: andreas@wistuba.com