Re: FW: Nep. soil

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 11:44:11 PST

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:44:11 -0500
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: FW: Nep. soil

     I don't know about the clay beads, but I do know that people in the US
     use beads made from larva rocks. I believe these beads are used in
     soiless growing. I believe they are also found in pet shops around the
     aquarium area.
                       Charles Brewer

Is that fine milled peat moss? It's easily available here as such but
I've heard that other grades are available but have never seen them.

Could someone tell me a brandname sold in the US for the claybeads?

Thanks,
David