Re: TV SHOW

From: Andrew Bate (cp@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 13:12:26 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:12:26 GMT
From: Andrew Bate <cp@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: TV SHOW

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997 03:58:48 -0800, you wrote:

>There was a great show on the Discovery Channel last nite called "Death
>Traps and Life Lines" A new look at Carnivorous Plants. It focused on
>symbiotic relationships between CP and other animals (insects, arachnids
>etc) Quite the fascinating program. The photography was truely =
incredible.

I saw this about 2 weeks ago on the National Geographic Channel and
also thought it was great. As you say the photography was wonderful.
Actually, I kept it on video but am hoping for it to come around again
so I can get a permanent recording on a new tape.

Andrew
--=20
Andrew Bate
andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk