TV SHOW

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 03:58:23 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 06:58:23 -0500
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: TV SHOW

Hi all,

There was a great show on the Discovery Channel last nite called "Death
Traps and Life Lines" A new look at Carnivorous Plants. It focused on
symbiotic relationships between CP and other animals (insects, arachnids
etc) Quite the fascinating program. The photography was truely incredible.

If this is old news no many, I'm sorry, I was new to me. If anyone out
there is a highschool teacher, like myself, or is involved in education,
this broadcast would be an excellent addition to botany, biology or science
curriculum. I assume it can be purchased through the discovery channel.

Best Regards,
Carl J. Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
Ontario Canada