Comments on ICPS conference

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 14:50:09 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:50:09 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Comments on ICPS conference

I'm forwarding this message as the original had the word "digest" in the
subject line.

--
Rick

--------

I would almost be willing (remember I said almost) to sell my kids and go to the conference in Germany just to meet Adrian Slack!

It's his books that got me on the right track with these incredible plants, after years of very little success with them. If anyone could be considered a real pioneer in our efforts to promote the understanding & proliferation of these plants, it would have to be him (and perhaps Donald Schnell, and, begrudgingly, the unamed owners of that CP Nursery in Canandaigua, NY...).

It would be quite a "coin in your pocket" if you could manage to get him for the conference, Jan.

Good luck!!

KenC