Nepenthes, Nepenthes, Nepenthes, ...

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 09:24:14 PST

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 17:24:14 +0000
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes, Nepenthes, Nepenthes, ...

Dear CPers,

first of all Merry Christmas and a happy 1998 to all of you:-)

The new price-list of THE NEPENTHES NURSERY will be finished very
soon. It contains, what I believe is the biggest selection of
Nepenthes and Heliamphora available worldwide, including very rare
species like Nepenthes clipeata, Nepenthes inermis, Nepenthes
lavicola, Nepenthes bicalcarata, Nepenthes northiana and many many
more.

All are tissue-cultured according to CITES-regulations.

As I do not want to misuse bandwith of this server with long
commercial postings I invite everybody interested in getting the
list to send a short e-mail just containing

#list98#

(please write EXACTLY as given above) _AS THE SUBJECT LINE_ to

nepenthes@wistuba.com

Do not write any text, as the message will be processed
automatically.

Bye for now and have a very nice and happy holiday,

Andreas

THE NEPENTHES NURSERY
http://www.wistuba.com
Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Fax: +49 621 7152028
nepenthes@wistuba.com