Seed Available

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 1997 - 17:59:46 PST

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 17:59:46 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed Available

Hi list. According to several other list members, there's a good chance
the large quantity of 10 year-old seed I've had in my fridge is still AT
LEAST partially viable. While I can't guarrantee they'll germinate, I'd
like to offer them to you other CPers. I would prefer to trade for
other CP (especially S.American and African Drosera) but will consider
giving away some seed I have an abundance of. Here's what I'm offering
so far. Please email me if anything interests you.
Happy growing,Matt

d aliciae
d sp brazil like capillaris 4
d sp like intermedia brazil large 5 (=intermedia brazil?)
d capillaris 6
d intermedia mt roraima 7
d spathulata kanto 8
d intermedia mt roraima 10
d sp like intermedia small 11
d intermedia (westchester NY) 25 small aluminum foil
d spathulata lovellae 29
utricularia subulata 31
s purpurea cicero NY x minor wayne Co GA 34
s rubra gulf yellow (heterophylla!), FL 35
s x miniata (British CP Society) 38
d montana BCPS 39
d capensis narrow leaf 45
d rotundifolia (NY or NJ) 46
d burkeana (ICPS seed bank) 49
d burkeana "true" 50
d sp? (probably indica) 53

seed from plants of definite known origin (location)

s leucophylla Florida varied colors and shapes
s alata typical and red throat Mississippi
s alata typical and red throat Mississippi
d intermedia Florida 1
d intermedia Florida 2
s purpurea venosa Alabama
s psittacina Alabama
s psittacina Mississippi
s leucophylla Florida
s leucophylla Florida
s leucophylla Alabama
s flava most blotched some veined, Florida
s rubra gulf, possible heterophylla mixed in Florida
s psittacina Florida
d brevifolia Florida