Greetings everybody

From: Bassnik (Bassnik@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 04 1998 - 09:02:15 PST

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 12:02:15 EST
From: Bassnik <Bassnik@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Greetings everybody

Hello, my name is Sam. It is quite a pleasure to have found this interesting
system you are all using. Not am I only new to this system, however, I am new
to carnivorus plants as a whole. They are a big interest of mine and I am
VERY anxious to get started.

I have mentioned that I am a beginner so I am already asking questions. If
anyone has got some time, please respond. My first questions(I hope this is
not too embarassing) is where is the best place for me to find seeds for a
good plant for starters. I see advertisements for getting them through the
mail but is that a good and safe idea?

Since I am already bothering everyone with questions(and illustrating my
ignorance of CP) i might as well continue. For a report of mine if any one
can give me a website of something of detailed information on the soil and
light conditions needed for a health venus fly trap please help me out.

I would just like to thank anyone who got this far in my message and everyone
as a whole for including me in the mailing system. Thank You

Sam