Drosera oblanceolata / D.sp.Borneo

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 17:13:24 PST

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:13:24 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera oblanceolata / D.sp.Borneo

Not sure if I got the species name right. I checked out whoever's web
page it was with the photos and description of this Drosera oblanceolata
and was very impressed. I'd like to know more about this species. When
was it discovered? Is it related to D.petiolaris? Has anyone got extra
seed or plants of this species? I'd definitely like to try growing it.

I would also like to hear from others whove got "D.sp Borneo" = sp.8.
Last time I posted this request, I got only 1 response. Surely more of
you have this tiny plant!

Free seed update: I have finally packed up all the seed I promised
people and am ready to send it out (as soon as I can get to the P.O>).
Unfortunately, I ran out of seed after trying to fill the first 20+
people's requests so there may be a couple of you who dont receive
anything. If youre one of those people, you'll know in a couple weeks
max. Email me and I'll try to send you some fresh seed once I've
collected some.
Happy growing,
Matt