Superthrive

From: Tom Hulse (grrrnthumb@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 22:01:56 PST

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:01:56 -0800
From: "Tom Hulse" <grrrnthumb@prodigy.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Superthrive

Jens Rotthauwe wrote:
>Does anybody know the active ingredients (and their concentration)of
>Superthrive ?
.09% Vitamin B1 and .048% Napthyl Acetic Acid.
>At what dilution is superthrive used.
I use anywhere from 1 drop to 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water everytime I
water, depending on the condition of the plant.

I recently read the label of Black Flag's B-1 solution at a local home
center and it listed the same 2 ingredients, but in higher concentrations,
and at a tiny fraction of the cost. Does anyone have any knowledge or
opinions on the other mystery ingredients that supposedly make Superthrive
so much more expensive? Good Growing!

Tom Hulse
Marysville, Washington