Superthrive

From: Capestany (dr.cap@erols.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 22:33:31 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:33:31 -0800
From: "Capestany" <dr.cap@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Superthrive

I first used Superthrive a month ago, and wanting to see fast results, I put
two drops per gallon of water instead of one. After a week of happily
spraying and watering my Neps with my concoction, I noticed that none of the
plants had grown or moved at all. I was shocked when I saw that the normally
fast developing tendrils had frozen in place. After that I frantically
washed out my plants with pure water and hoped for the best. A week ago, the
tendrils on ALL my Neps started growing very quickly. The leaves were much
skinnier than usual but the pitchers were HUGE and developed on every leaf.
As of now I am using half a drop pre gallon of Superthrive and my plants are
doing great. I wonder though if it could just have been El Nino? Oh well...

-dr.cap
Alexandria, Virginia
USA