a little advice..- i need it lol

From: Neal Nagata (neal11@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 20:01:09 PST

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:01:09 PST
From: "Neal Nagata" <neal11@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a little advice..- i need it lol

Fellow CPers,

hi i have been out of the CP loop for about a year.. all of my plants
that i had have died, :-( due to neglect :-(.

i just received some Sarrs., a Darlingtonia, some VFTs, a nep, and a
Drosera capensis, from Dean Cook (http://www.televar.com/~cooks). They
all came in very excellent condition. i have ordered from him on several
occasions, since i have been into CP heavily, about a year or so.. Every
time my plants came in i was not disappointed.

Anyways, i have thusfar planted these plants in a Peat Moss/Perlite
mix.. in garden bowls/pots. i am looking for information on how much
water/light i can give these plants to keep them flourishing. can anyone
help me with this? Last time i had my plants, i was very busy with other
affairs, so i could not pay much attention to my plants. Now i can lol.
If anyone can help me with some facts about care for these cp, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Best And kind regards,
Neal