a couple of questions

From: Aaron Carlson (aaronc@sockets.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 1998 - 17:40:23 PST

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 19:40:23 -0600
From: "Aaron Carlson" <aaronc@sockets.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: a couple of questions

Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions. First, does anybody know the
exact parentage of the hybrid Sarracenias being offered by Niche Gardens? i
believe their names are "ladies in waiting" and "dixie lace". Second, when
do flowers first start poking up from Sarracenias? I have a psittXleuco
that looks as if one is starting to form at the crown, but I can't really
tell yet. Third, I just bought a couple of Nepenthes madagascarensis from a
Lowe's here in town and was wondering what temp. and light requirements
would best suit this species. Thanks in advance,
Aaron Carlson