My VFT

From: Bernadette Png (hoglet@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 01:44:26 PST

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:44:26 +0800
From: "Bernadette Png" <hoglet@cyberway.com.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: My VFT

Hi, my VFT is really disappointing. Last night I caught one of those flying
ants or something like that, and put it on my VFT pot. The ant just made a
fun tour round the triggers and the played with the soil etc. None of the
trigger managed to catch the ant! And it was such a big one at that! Do u
think that VFTs can take partial dead insects instaed of live ones? Is it ok
to put that insect INTO the triggers, and then trigger the closing action?

-Bernie
parrotzfreak@usa.net
Singapore