Bruce Salmon l

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 14:49:00 PST

Date:    Wed, 18 Mar 98 17:49 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bruce Salmon          l

Sorry to post this here, but I couldn't send it directly to Bruce.

> Dear All
>
> I have a small amount of fresh seed of D. arcturi and D. stenopetala to give
> away.
>
> Only growers from very cold climates need apply.
>
> They both grow above 1000m in the North Island of N.Z. (ie. above the
> treeline in alpine tarns)
>
> Bruce
> 13 Rothery Road
> Manurewa
> Auckland
> New Zealand

Hello Bruce,

   I have a cooled room for highland plants so they stand a good chance
of growing for me in there... So far, I have only seen these species
from photos in the CPN, but they look very interesting.
   What type of soil do they grow in?

Thanks,
Dave Evans