Re: Red dragon found a friend?

From: ccp108@juno.com
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 19:14:26 PST

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:14:26 EST
From: ccp108@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Red dragon found a friend?

                        B 9 Venus
        Talking to a sales girl, at Home Depot who said that Vitamin B 9
will strengthen steams and allow them to stand up. At another nursery
supply house in Tampa the sales clerk says that B 9 is a growth retardant
and straightens the steams. He also says that in the ordering price
catalog for a lb. of powder the price is $75, (I don't know if this is
wholesale or retail). Haven't been able to find said chemical yet and by
any means know the right time to add to peat.

        If what I suspect is correct we would be shortening the 5 inches
+, young plant steams, but at the same time getting a good looking
healthy plant in the shortest time.

         Will be going on long weekend, after tomorrow's plant forum.
will be reading again Monday.