rockwool cubes

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 18:09:42 PST

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:09:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: rockwool cubes

Hi all,
        I was asked about rockwool cubes. To my uncertain knowledge,
rockwool is something found in hydroponics gardening. As I recieved the
three slabs (it comes in slabs that are about a meter by a third of one,
or for those not familiar with metrics, a yard by a foot... roughly) a
couple of years ago in trade for something... I forget what now. I am
down to a third of a slab left and am told it is quite expensive, but not
where to get it. I am making inquiries via the yellow pages to
hydroponics places locally. Or I will when I get a free moment. I have
never seen it anywhere though or I would have snatched it up in a hurry.
Now that I haven't actually answered the question, any one else know where
I can get rockwool slabs? Please post it here as there are others that
want to know. Thanks!
        Andrew