Large Display Nepenthes wanted for NY Orchid Show

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 12:39:59 PST

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:39:59 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Large Display Nepenthes wanted for NY Orchid Show

Tito Wee called me today to tell me that he has an opportunity
to display a specimen Nepenthes at the New York Orchid Society
in the New York twin tower winter garden building.

He expects that the plant would be exposed to 60,000 visitors and
might help to introduce a lot of orchidists to CP and the ICPS.

If anyone in the NY area has a nice display plant that they would
be willing to lend, please contact Tito at:

    732-297-2829 (home, EST evenings)

or dragon@dragonagro.com

Tito will also have a booth where he will be selling small TC'd
Nepenthes.

Best regards,

--
Rick Walker