Re: Martha's coming!

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 05:55:00 PST

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:55:00 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Martha's coming!

>For those of you not in the United States, Martha Stewart has a
magazine
>and TV show, and Time magazine calls here the third most powerful woman
in
>America, after Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey, another TV star.
That's
>debateable.

Absolutely that's debatable. She can't touch Erma Bombeck in my book
and only beats her out because Martha's still alive.

Watch out, she's gonna want to paint something in your nursery. Wear
protection. I can't decide who I like watching the most: Martha or
Natalie Dupre, an Atlanta TV cook who went to the Cordon Bleu for
training. Both of them try to show you how to do things and always mess
up their demonstration. It's a howl.

David