Re: Byblis

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 10:27:05 PST

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:27:05 -0500
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Byblis

     Hi Ide,
      I would consider the minimal humidity to be around 50%. I pull my
     byblis out of the greenhouse during late spring so they are exposed to
     humidity down to 40% on occasions, otherwise humidity averages around
     80% or higher where I live. I don't know if this answers your
     question, but if your looking for a constant humidity lever, try to
     keep them around 50% or higher, preferably higher, but not wet feet.
                             Charles

I still get no answers : what is the minimal humidity level for Byblis
liniflora ?

Laurent