CP for trade!

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 09:53:30 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:53:30 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP for trade!

Hi list. Due to a shortage of space, I have the following plants for
trade. If anyone's interested, please email me. I'm looking for
Heliamphora, interesting Drosera (South American, African, petiolaris
complex, indica, neocaledonica, etc), and maybe others-let me know what
you've got! Seed preferred.
Happy growing
Matt H.

...Cephalotus f., several plants of different sizes
...D.peltata Kando Pink, 1/4" wide seedlings
...D.nidiformis 3/16" wide seedlings (beautiful south african plant,
looks like a large d.anglica. easy grower)
...D.madagascariensis Rhodesia 1/8" wide seedlings
...D.sp.like capillaris Brazil 1/8" wide seedlings (might be a small
form of capillaris?)
...D x obovata ? mature plants (not positive if thats what they are but
am pretty sure! - lost the ID while I was out of CP and now that I'm
back into it, records show that this is probably what it is) (obovata's
one of those anglica x spathulata hybrids. lovely plant!)
...D.binata (multifida extrema??) plants of varying sizes. believe it
or not, this "weed" doesnt do well for me under artificial lights so I'd
like to find it a better home. doesnt look too good right now, needs
TLC)