Nepenthes Coccinea

From: TheEdge (TheEdge@amdyne.net)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 07:00:05 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:00:05 -0000
From: "TheEdge" <TheEdge@amdyne.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes Coccinea

A nursery that I have purchased CP from before (the one that occasionally
has the Nep. Madagascariensis for $15 healthy and later on $5 sickly) has
about 8 - 10 Nepenthes Coccinea in hanging baskets with numerous pitchers
for $25.00. I was considering purchasing one, since from what I have seen
the plant going for this seems like a good price.
     Am I correct that $25 is probably the lowest price I will find these
plants for? They are of decent size, and probably have more than one plant
from offshoots though I did not check for that. The plants are healthy and
have numerous pitchers on them, a few of which are healthy pitchers (not
dried or rotting, etc.). Does this sound like a good price for the plant?

TheEdge@amdyne.net