tuberous Drosera seeds

From: Dean Mulyk (mulyk@zoology.ubc.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 12:09:57 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:09:57 -0700
From: mulyk@zoology.ubc.ca (Dean Mulyk)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: tuberous Drosera seeds

Hi all,

I recently purchased some tuberous Drosera seeds from Alan Lowrie. I have
read various books, articles and on-line pieces of information in regards
to successfully germinating and growing these plants but the information
seems to be rather sketchy and confusing (sometimes). How do other list
members get these things to germinate and survive? Send me your
suggestions/experiences and I'll combine into a "faq" for the digest. If
there is already such a faq, forgive my ignorance and please point me to
it.

Thanks

Dean

Dean S. Mulyk mulyk@zoology.ubc.ca

Dept. of Zoology
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, B.C.
CANADA
V6T 1Z4

The ultimate choice: "another orchid or another beer". And, remember both
dogs and dentists smell fear!